The commission piece that I was making last week is finished. It's a good piece, I am very glad as it took me a long time to make it, rather taxing and a challenge, but I am very pleased because I feel as though I learned a lot this week through it. It's now off to the framers next week and then will be ready for the client for the beginning of April.
I have started another project for the book, 3D boxes, another challenge, and again a good taxing one, certainly keeping me on my toes. I tried putting new colours together, rather than using old favourite combinations, it is hard doing new things, but good, I don't ever want to become complacent and relient on what I have done before, I want to keep moving forward.
Next week i am trying out some more idea for the book projects, ideas I have been mulling over for ages, in my head they all work and look splendid, next week I shall find out the truth when I make them.
I now have 35 sweet peas up! I want to empty my compost bin but think I should wait another week along with waiting a bit longer to sow more seeds, before our summer house is crammed with seedlings in old juice boxes.