Wednesday 21 October 2009

Origin and back again

Origin was a great week. Amongst the whole experience I met lots of people, saw old friends, talked about my work, chatted about embroidery in general, had lunch every day from Marks and Spencer, and made sales. All in all a very successful time.
I was of course when I returned home and then back to the studio completely exhausted. I am now rearing to go sewing again and have an abundance of new ideas, a good job really as my next fair The Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair is only 3 weeks away!
I feel as though I have been in doors for such a long time that I am longing to be in the garden over the weekend and aim to be pottering about with autumn colours and spending a bit of time beneath that lovely blue October sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment