Monday 3 October 2011

It's been another glorious sunny day and I've been in the studio sorting out and getting ready for the Festival of Crafts at Farnham Maltings which starts a week on Saturday. Amongst the pieces I plan to take (whether I can fit them all in my booth) is Girl and Seal. The image is a detail taken from the piece, and what with all this sun and the thought of the beach it has made me long for the sea even more! I am very pleased to say however, that, October is here and I am still wearing sandals!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda. Glad to hear that you are working hard and not just lounging about in the glorious sunshine. What's the link to the Festival of Crafts and I will tweet it. I have set up a second twitter account, more craft orientated than work orientated. I haven't got many followers, but those I do have might re-tweet to spread the word.

    Hope you are well and gearing up for December.

    Hilary x

    ReplyDelete