Sunday 11 July 2010

Stitchers and holidays and new drawings

Well, what a whistle stop tour I have been on, accompanied by my book I have been visiting more most wonderful stitching women around the British Isles and working with clever groups of stitchers to make beautiful Machine Embroideries. I am posting photos of them and what they all made, except the lovely Embroiderers Guild group in Nottingham where I had not got my camera, so unfortunately no photo of them and their efforts, and a big apology to them for not being shown here.
I have been on holiday also which, with the fantastic weather was an even more fantastic holiday, and I recharged my batteries by spending copious amounts of time sitting in the sunshine eating cake and crocheting my time away-heavenly!
Now of course its back to the studio and back to my work, which all said and done I did miss.
I have just started drawings for a couple of commission pieces, which I am excited about and hope the clients like what I have drawn. I never show on my blog pictures of commission pieces because I believe that commission pieces are very personal to the commissioner and so you will just have to take my word for it that I am very pleased with what I have drawn so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment